Thursday 27 June 2013

When I start to put on silent n writing more

Assalammualaikum. .its been a while since my last update..hurgggghhhh, been very busy adapting to new environment. .working under Singapore management is not as easy as I think it was at d first place..a lot of dont than do, we are also not encourage to speak other language than english in the office or the top management will hv the weird look at you..so rule created to be follow, they lead we follow..almost 2month coping the tensioness n today I lost to my stupid feeling..morning start work like usuall
,tension pertama start when check email..yesterday I was absence from work so the email throw in my inbox more than 50. I was like!!! Baru xbkk email sehari dh byk gitu, cmnela kalau I amek block leave for 2weeks nnt...then nk check email berguna, xberguna, rubbish, everything dh amek masa lame kat ctu..pstu nk dkt lunch hv 2 attend this 1 customer yg converse in malay..yaAllah, dugaan betull..baikla I convey english dr malay yg berterabur tah pape yg I pg ckp ngn cstmr..huwarghhh..malay is my mother tongue, tp since when I sgt bo#$& malay ne. ?? Tension bertambah bila cstmr xpaham bhsa melayu aku..ahhh, lantak ahh korang..so skrg aku playsafe, aku dpt cstmr yg nk diattend dlm bhsa melayu, dgn sepantas kuda aku ckp sory sir, im unable to converse in malay..muahahahha...hmmmmmmm...aku kesedihan ne..tlg someone, pahami aku please..aku nk org paham ape yg aku nak actually..ssh btl nk dpt org yg blh phm kite..but I trust to keep strong when everything seem to goes wrong..thats all. Im done merapu n im tired bersabar n Im done being loyal waiting for you..thats all okdhby3

No comments:

Post a Comment